Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pioneer AVH P4400BH Car Audio

Pioneer AVH P4400BH Car Audio

I've only had it installed for 5 days now but so far I am very pleased with this unit. I purchased a new automobile and determined to replace my cda-9887 with a dd unit with the option for nav later. I virtually pulled the trigger on the 4300DVD (regardless that I actually wanted inbuilt bluetooth) and noticed these had been popping out and found just one online store selling them (few extra shops confirmed up just a few days after ordering though with them in stock).

clip_image001

Mazda 6 2009 Grand Touring

AVH-P4400BH

Alpine MRP-F600 4 x a hundred

Alpine MRP-M1000 1 x1000

6.5" MB Quart Elements up front

6.5" MB Quart Components in rear (no tweats installed in again)

2 10" Dayton Audio HO subs

The contact display may be very nice, very responsive, don't must maintain hitting issues twice, may even drag your finger to scroll through menus.

Connected steering wheel management after I did the set up, works flawless, no lag at all. Only factor I have not tested is the bluetooth cellphone possibility, I forgot to put in the mic, will be doing that in the next few days, paired my EVO to the HU simply advantageous although and streams audio simply positive, though I favor utilizing ipod.

It sounds implausible even with simply the little bit of tweaking I have performed, haven't used the mic but to have the deck auto set the eq, unsure if I must order the one they sell for it or if most any mic will do, need to look into that yet.

Popped Bourne Id DVD in and played flawlessly, looked nice, sounded great no complaints, have not tried a video off my ipod yet, just loaded just a few on there tonight.. will give that a attempt tomorrow.

The UI is very nice, easy on the eyes and straightforward to navigate and really responsive.. no annoying delays, very pleased with it. Plenty of customizations you are able to do as properly, background images, colours etc.

Ipod controls are nice, tremendous easy to navigate, can even navigate by alphabet, simply hit the ABC button and hit the letter you need, has normal artist, genre, album and so forth choices for searching, all performed simply and quickly. Will show album artwork as effectively which is nice.


Source : http://www.caraudio.com/forums/head-unit-reviews/535432-pioneer-avh-p4400bh.html

No comments:

Post a Comment